A technical blog covering:
- Python programming, particularly in relation to GIS
- ArcGIS and the arcpy site-package
- GDAL/OGR libraries for Python
This blog has two goals:
- Assist both geographers wishing to program in Python and programmers dabbling in GIS.
- Disseminate technical information pertaining to GIS applications of Python.
To achieve the first goal I am happy to receive suggestions, questions, comments and requests for specific tutorials/posts from anyone if there are things you wish to know, or stuff that I can incorporate into tutorials. Be sure to check out the Upcoming Posts page, which is probably the best place to add suggestions, questions and comments.